Many people are interested in counselling but never make it to an appointment. They might be challenged by time, ability or geography. They may worry about confidentiality, or they may just need a soft start, finding themselves a bit lost and lonely.
Online counselling can be done in the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere you are comfortable and have internet access (with privacy and no distractions).
Live video counselling (Skype, WhatsApp or FaceTime) eliminates many of these hurdles, as well as parking fees, any for some, the dread of getting ready to get out and ‘face the world’.
Explore some options here, or have a free chat to see if it’s the answer you are looking for.
People chose e-counselling because they:
- are challenged to get to an office appointment around work and family commitments
- have restricted mobility
- lack the time or resource for travel and parking
- live remotely or in a care facility
- need to fit it in when the kids are sleeping
- find themselves alone and just need an easy start point
- currently lack capacity to get ready and get to a practice
- enjoy the comfort and confidentiality of being in their own space.
Is e-counselling right for you?
Book a free chat here to see how it works, and to see if telephone or video counselling is right for you.